Land Use Committee
Vested with the authority to establish a Community-Based Land Use Plan; Land Use Variations; and Zoning.
To enhance the quality of Klagetoh civil infrastructure.
Dine Bikeyh, Thriving, Ixhe’naanoold,
Klagetoh Village, Where Business Thrives Naturally
The Land Use Committee’s next meeting will be held at : TBA
The public is welcome to gain a deeper insight into the inner workings of the local chapter.
Attendees can learn how to turn an idea into a real life completed project.
- Aaron Long – Chair
- Charlotte Nez – Vice-Chair
- Gayle Neboyia – Secretary
- Elvera Reed – Member
- Lena Yazzie – Member
- LGA Certify Chapter – ongoing
- Recertify CLUPC Plan of Operation – ongoing
- Klagetoh Memorial Park Fencing Project – completed